BENCHTOP REPLACEMENT SERVICE
Quickly and easily Upgrade your Kitchen or Bathroom with a stunning new Solid Stone Benchtop.
- Quick and inexpensive way to add newness and style to your home.
- No Fuss.
- Enjoy long term peace of mind with top quality, 100% stone benchtops – not thin laminate stone over MDF inner, or layering over your current surfaces.
- Removal of Old and Installation of new tops SAME DAY for minimum inconvenience.
- Choose from our huge range of Granite, Marble or Engineered Stone.
NEW KITCHEN BENCHTOP DESIGN AND INSTALL
AGB Stone are probably the most unique stone fabricator in the region. We specialise in Unique One-off Designs.
Using the lastest technology and machinery and employing skilled tradesmen with a passion for stone, ensures the delivery of high quality finished products that convey everlasting luxury and style, and customer service that is hard to match.
Some of the services we are delighted to provide are:
- Prompt, free quotation from your measurements or plans
- Template, fabrication and installation of all stone surfaces – benchtops, vanities, firehearths, barbeque work areas, tables, etc. to your specifications
- Ex- factory sales for collection and installation by yourselves
- Industry-best turn-around time from Template to Installation, whilst also delivering on unsurpassed quality.
- Every piece of stone is hand finished to a stunning end result.
- We stay atuned to the lastest in European trends bringing you the very latest benchtop styling:
- Waterfall Ends give clean lines right down to the floor
- Mitring your edges to whatever thickness you desire makes even the most cost effective stone appear luxurious
- Drain Grooves fabricated into the stone are the perfect compliment to contemporary undermount sinks
- Stone splashbacks in matching or contrasting stone to your benchtops
- Stepped or split level benchtops for added depth and dimension
- We will arrange a plumber to disconect and connect services, to coincide with installation, at your request.
We would be delighted to work with you directly, or your architect/designer. Our aim is to make your project run smoothly for you.